Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Thank You!!!!!

Thanks, to all of you boys and girls for making the journey out to Arlington this weekend. The party would not have been right without y'all there to help make it a home (oh yeah, and to eff some things up!!)...

Anyway, a few comments from our coworkers and neighbors:

-Your friends are SOOOO terrific. A little different than I'm used to, but awesome!! (Tamika Martin)

-I want to party with Wade! (Angela Washington)...to which I said "Girl, you couldn't hang..." ;-)

-I knew from the second I saw him that I loved Rob's soul... (Sandy Sissom). Which made me think "Hell, you should see his manhood..."

To tie up a few loose ends, and to ensure we follow proper homo etiquette, there were a few gifts with no name on them...and we've got thank you cards to write... So if you brought any of the following items, please send me an email:

1) Leather storage boxes (beeeeeeutiful)
2) A Pottery Barn candle with real flowers in the wax (totally hot)
2) A few sets of Pyrex ramekins (used 'em last night)

Anyway, we love our fab family, and hope to see you out at the house many more times in the future (although we'll probably have to charter a bus!!)... In fact, we'd love to have a Desperate Housewives party on our own little piece of Wisteria sometime soon...

5 Comments:

  • Did you find your toaster?

    By Blogger Skipper, at 9:53 AM  

  • And I'm curious... what are you going to do with the yellow bathroom fuzzies?

    By Blogger Skipper, at 9:54 AM  

  • Yeah...found the toaster when I tried to make breakfast for our AR boys (who by the way, would've been happy to do rotten things to both you and Gary) on Sunday...

    And the yellow bathroom fuzzies have found their way under the cabinet.. ;-)

    By Blogger Dustin, at 12:18 PM  

  • The boxes were from AJ.

    I was so happy I could be there! Your house is lovely, and you guys are pretty darn cute too!

    By Blogger Kim, at 4:33 PM  

  • Thanks for the invite..glad I could make it. You'll be seeing me again all to soon....

    By Blogger Char, at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home