Friday, March 17, 2006

Up For Sale

Don't forget I'm going up for sale at the Memphis Gay & Lesbian Community Center's Bachelor & Bachelorette Auction next Friday night. And I'm counting on my friends to come to my rescue, and protect me from being sold off to unsavory individuals.

Friday, March 24
7 p.m.
Quetzal, 668 Union Avenue

And even if you don't buy me, maybe there will be someone else on the auction block that tickles your fancy. Each bachelor and bachelorette comes with a prize package - dinner, gift certificates to movies, etc. So at least you'll get something besides a warm body.



2 Comments:

  • See, now there's that "f" word again. You know, "friend". Somehow that word always runs up next to something that requires us to save your ass. Hmmm, think a moment....well, okay. But, only because we're "friends" and because we love you SO much. I can't wait, it will be alot of fun, and about the "unsavory" part...we're unsavory, but we're cute. LOL. love ya...xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  

  • This is Big Linda, love this blogger.............Paul and I enjoyed the auction of humans Friday night, thanks to all of you for including us in your lives!!!! We consider each and everyone one of you special, love you all!!!!

    Skipper proud of you for raising so much money, you know the old saying, Get what you pay for and pay for what you get. Your a PRIZE in my book.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home