Monday, April 14, 2008

Still A Ship Of Fools

And while the world has been a changing sea around us, the ever changing Gaggle remains a ship of fools. Thanks to Dusty, this is my fourth blog. I think we owe it to ourselves to give it another go. We still have adventures, drama, COMEDY, a few tears (Skipper and my beloved Chef), food, lots of wine, and a long way to go before retirement! There are more stories to be told, more secrets to keep...tell...then lie about later. There's still plenty of shit to make up! And now we're a little older, a little wiser, a little less inclined to stay out all night...but, we still know how to make each other and more importantly, ourselves...laugh...hysterically, and out loud. I can honestly say that I have had tons of friends in the past, but none like these men and women of the Gaggle. All together, broken into smaller groups, or coupled up...no matter how you dice us up, there is...unquestionalby...no better people that I am inclined to share time with. So, even if some of us don't keep up with blogs, I would like to thank Dusty again for bringing us together, if only in words and images. Peace to the Pink Lady and Miss Peach...our honeys and peace to T Bear...we loves ya girl! And I fully expect to see pictures, video, and some posts from Skipper, Hotass, the Chef, Stick, Jon Jon, Sweet Wade, Dusty, Le BoBo, and of course the aforementioned honeys. Light and Love to my darlings...

Blessed Be,

the Artist, aka Hearthhusband, aka A.J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home