Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hello My Loves...trying to get the updates started


Hello to my beloved Gaggle,


I miss you crazy people more than words can convey and I am so glad that this blog is back up and going....well it's trying to at least.


Life for me in Maine has been a roller coaster but overall I have settled into my new life. I have working hard at finding my new normal in this world of chronic and progressive illness and believe that I have finally made peace with the new me...medical devices and all. Hey, how many people do you know that set off alarms at the library and have to get patted down by the TSA when they see a tube running from under my shirt to a bag with a pump that is flashing neon green??


I have been actively pursing my dream of becoming a children's book author. I am taking a two year correspondence course from the Institute for Children's Literature and so far all three of my stories have been met with rave reviews by my reviewers (I may even have two that they believe are publishing material). Can I get a Woo Woo??


To also prove how much more comfortable I have become with my new self...I have begun dating again. It has been a wild ride and I am still wondering if boys are just too stupid to deal with, but alas I want a man and I want one now!! I am not letting being sick hold me back from my dream of being a wife and mother one day and if Match.com will help me get there then gosh darn it I am gonna do it. I have had many dates and was surprised at how many guys are appreciative of my honesty about my illness in my profile.


Other than that, I am gearing up for autumn in Maine and I have got to tell you it is my favorite time of year. The air is turning crisp, the leaves are beginning to show their brilliance and the apples are begging to be picked and turned into apple pie. So, does any of that entice my Gaggle loves to come up for a visit???


Well, there you have it...my life since leaving Memphis. I miss you all terribly and so need a Gaggle fix...I am watching travelocity for a cheap ticket and by all means when one shows up be ready for me :)!


Hugs and Kisses,

Miss Peach

3 Comments:

  • Love you too, babe...I'm glad you're getting comfortable with things, and I'm glad you're hitting on some dudes!!!! We should TOTALLY come visit, I LOVE New England in the Autumn!!

    By Blogger Dustin, at 8:35 AM  

  • Dusty...are you still coming to Beantown for work this month. Maybe I can take the train down an meet you.
    S

    By Blogger pickledfairy, at 8:12 PM  

  • Hey pretty lady...We've been sooo busy this summer and I feel no relief with fall coming on. We miss you, too darling. Yeah, I know the pains your going through all too well. Hang in there, though. Things work out for the best...ALWAYS. Good luck with the men, just don't expect too much, they're MEN, after all. We love you to death and send many smooches. P.S. When you get those books published, I want autographed copies! Love you bunches, A.J.

    By Blogger Hearthhusband, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home